Saul Church in Downpatrick, Northern Ireland is the site of Saint Patrick's first church which was founded in 1832. While the building itself isn't that old, the foundation is. This shot was captured by one of the nation's premiere photographers, Patrick Wade. To see more of his work follow him on Facebook -- here for color photos and here for black and white. Be sure to also check out his website for more of his amazing work at pwimages.smugmug.com.
- Printed on demand to remain environmentally conscious
- Printed on 60lb matte archival grade, acid and lignin-free paper, with archival ink -- essentially, they're made to last!
- Orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days after purchase.
- Shipped via priority shipping (express shipping is also available at checkout).
- Worldwide shipping
- FRAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED
- PLEASE NOTE: The most accurate coloring for our prints can be found in the main photo for each listing (the photo with the blank background)
We want you to be satisfied with your art prints. If you'd like to return your purchase, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return ID and the return instructions. Please provide your order number in the subject line of your email. Return costs are the customer's responsibility, shipping costs are non-refundable, and all returns must be initiated within 7 days after order delivery. Returns must be returned in original packaging and be in original condition. Returns must meet these criteria in order to be accepted. All art prints purchased via promotion or at a discounted price are final sale.